Money and time management can make or break your business… especially if you’re running a one-person micro-business. You can increase your chances of having a successful business by managing your time and money wisely.
13 Time Management Quotes From Business Leaders
- Track your daily, weekly and monthly activities. Determine which activities produce the most profit. Focus your time on those activities. Delegate or outsource everything else. ~Anonymous
- The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. ~Stephen Covey
- Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time. ~Stephen Swid
- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine. ~Mike Murdock
- If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got to know what’s most important and then give it all you’ve got. ~Lee Iacocca
- Yesterday is a canceled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have. Spend it wisely. ~Anonymous
- Write down the most important things you have to do tomorrow. Now, number them in the order of their true importance. The first thing tomorrow morning, start working on an item Number 1, and stay with it until completed. Then take item Number 2 the same way. Then Number 3, and so on. Don’t worry if you don’t complete everything on the schedule. At least you will have completed the most important projects before getting to the less important ones. ~Ivy Lee
- Every morning you are handed 24 golden hours. They are one of the few things in this world that you get free of charge. If you had all the money in the world, you couldn’t buy an extra hour. What will you do with this priceless treasure? ~Anonymous
- Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week. ~Charles Richards
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. ~H. Jackson Brown
- If, before going to bed every night, you will tear a page from the calendar, and remark, “there goes another day of my life, never to return,” you will become time conscious. ~A. B. Zu Tavern
- All time management begins with planning. ~Tom Greening
- The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone. ~Lady Stella Reading
Want to MAXIMIZE Your Sales and Profits?
Learn How to Apply the 80/20 Rule for Marketing to MAXIMIZE Your Sales and Profits…Yes! You Can Make More and Work Less, Click HERE.